Monday, December 14, 2009

Brief Welcome Note Examples What Should Be My Next Move?

What should be my next move? - brief welcome note examples

I loved a girl named Lauren. His birthday was last week. I have a 16-candle and cake for his birthday. I was very happy and she gave me a big hug. On Thursday, I gave him a ball of chocolate and wrote a short message. It was a little sick that day, but eat chocolate and read the note. I have heard her best friend Gabby, that the message was very nice.

Lauren, then send me an email on Facebook, said: "Thanks for the chocolate. It was very nice of you."

He said: "Nothing." You go to a soccer game tomorrow and the concert of Lifehouse? The game, and I'm really excited about it. If you go to a concert or theater, I wish you a very good time. "

Lauren: "I will not play. I'm going to the concert on Saturday, but I'm going with a group of girls for a party."

When was the chocolate that did not respond directly to me. It does not affect me or something. She seems to be shy with me. What should I do now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment