Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Health Insurance For Non Residents How Can I Get US Health Insurance For My (non US Residents) Parents (in Late 50's)?

How can I get US health insurance for my (non US residents) parents (in late 50's)? - health insurance for non residents

It is both an "immigration" in question and an "insurance" in question. My parents live in the United States several months of a year or more as legal visitors, to live with us until they go get a green card and can always do. There are about 56 and 59 years. How can a health insurance for unexpected health problems or damage that they can get their medications, w / o paying an arm and a leg, etc.?

Are there any insurance companies that specialize in the United States insurance business to foreign-based, which is worth all this? I do not need insurance "Gimmicky Voyage", which does not cover deductibles or require something unheard of and documentation in some tax haven country ... I need a U.S. insurer trust is found, it works according to the laws of the United States has a customer service that can explain their policies, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment