Friday, February 19, 2010

Clear Discharge And Smell I'm On Isotretinoin (accutane) And My Period Starts W. Strong Chemical-smelling, Clear Discharge?

I'm on isotretinoin (accutane) and my period starts w. strong chemical-smelling, clear discharge? - clear discharge and smell

He began a month later I started taking isotretinoin, and I thought, my laundry has been dipped in a chemical accident in the laundry. The smell is not remotely human. I thought it might be like ammonia. This is nothing to urinate. The period begins with the download is very watery and smells of harsh chemicals. Very rare!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In any case, ask your doctor about it as soon as possible. There is no reason to panic, but only check her and see if you should stay on the pill. Good luck!

Post a Comment